rubber meets the road

this story originally appeared in ropedweb ezine

That FedEx guy was pretty damn cute.  They always look good in their deep purple uniforms.  If he knew what might be in the box that i just signed for, he might just be staying instead of driving off.  In my hands was the box the Tony said would arrive today.  Actually it arrived at the time he said.  i took it to the computer room and cut off the brown wrap.  There, taped to the top of the box was a note:


Inside you will find directions as to what to do to prepare for our meeting in two hours.  Also, the gear that i want you to be is in closed.  Follow the directions as    written, do not screw up or be late, or we will not meet this time.  Before you open this box, strip naked!


i felt foolish, but i did as the note said, taking off my sweats and socks.  As i dug through the draw, naked, i found a box knife and cut through the tape.  As i opened the flaps, i smelt it, rubber.  Inside was the black shinny cloth that always felt so good against naked skin.  On top of it was a bunch of 3x5 cards, rubber banded together.  i lifted them up and read the first one:


Do not lift this card until you have completed the instructs on this card.  Do the  same for all the cards.  See you soon!


The card instructed me to take the lube that was in the box and work a generous amount in my asshole.  i did so, it was cold as it went in, but warmed quickly.  Next card and it told me to reach into box and remove the top item.  This was a rubber chastity belt, on the back strap was a butt plug with what looked like silver strips on the sides.  i had a feeling it might be electric, but there were no wires that i could see so far. The card instructed me to put on the chastity belt.  i inserted the plug after pulling the belt up my legs.  My cock went through a hole, rather well, considering how much it was growing.  There were straps that were attached to the cod piece that i secured my cock upward to.  This belt was like a pair of rubber shorts, and i zipped up the front flap.  The card concluded by telling me to find the locks in the bottom of the box and locking the shorts on.  i found them and put the seven locks in place.  Then i realized that i was locked in this thing.


Time to look at the next card.  It told me to take the rubber suit in the box and put it on, lube it well and slide in.  Dumping the lube in, i made sure the inside of the suit was well coated.  Then i started in, pulling up my legs, across my secured cock and ass, over my waist, sliding my arms in, then up and over my shoulders.  The zipper went from my crotch to my neck and i was now in a great rubber suit. 


The next card told me to find the jeans that were in the box and put them on, followed by the heavy flannel shirt, socks and 20 hole Doc Martins.  i put them all on.


The next card told me to remove the final two items in the box, a chain collar and lock, plus a leather bikers jacket.  By the time i had the jacket on, i was beginning to sweat.  This was July in Seattle and it was pretty warm. 


i went on to the next card:


Now you’re ready for us to meet.  This part of the instructions must be followed    completely.  You are to leave your apartment  at the top of the hour.  Bring with you only enough money to take a ride on the ferry to Bremerton.  You will need to be at the dock to catch the ferry at 3.40p.  You will walk from your apartment to the ferry, bring no other money or identification.  Get on the ferry, contact will be made with you at some point.  When contact is made, open the envelope in your pocket.  Be ready for fun!


That was the last card.  i felt around for the envelope, i found something in the jacket pocket.  i looked at the clock it was three minutes to the top of the hour, 3 o’clock.  i lived on Capitol Hill and the walk down to the waterfront will take me a good 30 minutes at a good pace.  As i tried to find the $3.70  to  ride the ferry i realized i needed to piss.  But i locked myself in the belt and didn’t have the keys.   Tony was pretty good!  He’s got me to where i had to meet him now.


i took only my apartment key, zipping it in one of the pockets on the leather coat after locking the door.  i headed out to the ferry dock.  Here was one day i wish Seattle was having it’s trademark rain, but the sun was out in full force.  As i walked briskly, i wondered if anyone could tell that  i was in full rubber under this heavy clothes and boots.   Walking down the hill and across Broadway, i remember how Tony and i met three months ago.  i was at the Cuff, in my leather chaps, jeans and logger boots.  In he walked in a full rubber suit, i know my mouth dropped.  He looked great, and he was pretty bold since few rubber guys go out in public here in Seattle.  As he got his beer and headed towards the back of the bar, i followed.  Eventually i had to talk to him.  i had always wanted to meet a rubber guy, having wanted to own some myself.  i had purchased a pair of rubber shorts and hood about a year before, but that was the extent of my rubber collection.  i said hello, he greeted back.  And before we knew it we were talking about many things, including the kinky rubber things that Tony did and the one’s i dreamed of.  i learned he was a long-haul trucker from Kansas City, but travels across the west mostly.  He was in Seattle for the night and thought a night at the Cuff would be a good way to relax.  He drank really light and was very sane in his discussions.  Oh, he was as kinky as i was, but he knew where fantasy started and reality ended.  As the night got late, he told me that we had to meet when he was back in Seattle.  i told him that would be great.  He left that night, me thinking i wouldn’t hear from again.


But we had exchanged phone number and email address.  That next night, he called me from Boise.  As the weeks went  on, we keep in communication.  Sharing our thoughts with each other.  Then a week ago he told me that he was returning to Seattle, staying the night and heading out the next day.  He wanted to meet.  The timing was good since i was starting my vacation the day before he arrived.  i knew it would be one night, but getting to play in a big rig was always one of my dreams.

Continue reading this on